 CAD / MLCad / 728 (-5)
  Re: Line Thickness

(...) Well, after rendering at 300% and then scaling the images down again, I achieved an effect like that of anti aliasing. If I hadn't scaled down the image, the effect would simply be "thicker lines", as you say. It all depends on the useage of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Line Thickness

(...) Oh, I agree totally. (except do you mean anti aliasing? I'd call it "thicker lines") The images are very nice indeed. My issue is that I can't get a clean rendering of every step in every submodel of an MPD without jumping through some severe (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Line Thickness

(...) I've used this feature in LDLITE, and I'd say it's a great way to achieve an anti aliasing effect on the renderings. You simply render at 300%, say, with thick lines enabled. Then you scale down the resulting image. Here are a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY

(...) No, L3P uses the LDraw coordinate system. This was an important design goal. L2P (LGEO) uses its own coordinate system. Otherwise a good description. You might also want to tell about the QUAL and STUDS variables in the POV file, used for (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie help request.... rotation

(...) Hi Derick, I'll try to explain how I go about doing that kind of work. I recently build the 8880 which needed a lot of angle adjustements. First step: Open a new file - set the grid mode to coarse. Now let's say the beam of your crane is 8 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact