 CAD / MLCad / 683 (-5)
  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

----- Original Message ----- From: "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> <snip> (...) <snip> John, You can export the submodels into individual DAT files. MLCad will allow you to browse to a directory that you will put them in, and (I'm (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

Ah, yes, that could be. When I build virtual models, I don't put in steps. That could be the difference right there. Sorry. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> (...) all (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

(...) Oh, I see Gary. Sorry, I don't usually put steps in models that I build, because they are usually only for my own use. That's why I didn't see the problem that you were having when I looked at my own model. Sorry about the confusion. -Andy (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

(...) OH OK that works,when I choose 'save partslist' should it save it in the form or that report? An option for the color might be nice. I'm sorry if I bothered with all this,but I guess I missed that check box! THank You! Gary (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

In the report dialog there is a checkbox to enable the parts-per-step report. If this is not checked you will receive a report over the complete model. I'll check that in the file-report as well - (I'm not sure here) Is it ok, that MLCad takes care (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact