 CAD / MLCad / 628 (-5)
  Re: Export Problems

(...) I don't use the export function so I can't comment. But if you want to raytrace, get POVray, install it, then get L3Lab (or L3P) and install it. What I do to trace is save my MPD with the design I want traced. Then I launch L3Lab, navigate to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Export Problems

I'm fairly new to MLCad, and after I recently got ready to delve into the depths of raytracing my designs, I found that the export command was a little odd... I can't click the post processor configurations tab; it doesn't act as if it's a tab at (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Can the MLCAD rendering engine be put in a DLL?

Michael, is there a possibility you could put the rendering engine from MLCAD into a DLL? That would make it very easy to create other add-ons for the community. One example is my LDList, which can be used to search for a part - my Delphi port of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating folders in ML CAD

(...) Sure can! Just click on the menu Settings | Groups | Group Configuration. You'll see existing groups and their search criteria. To create a new group simply type the group name you want to use in the "Name" field, then type the search string (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  A few 1.99 bugs and suggestions

1. When opening a file, if any sub parts are not found (the program alerts to this and offers a "Yes/No" dialog) and the file is opened anyway, clicking on the "Unknown" element will cause a Protection Fault Error: MLCAD caused an exception 10H in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact