 CAD / MLCad / 588
  Re: Export command question

(...) Well, because you haven't answered my question I was forced to download the previous version of MLcad last night. Is it that hard to figure out what went wrong? Greetz, Jay Cal (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Jay, you didn't ask any questions that really required an answer. And even if Micheal had posted a response, it wouldn't have changed your situation at all. You still would have needed a way to get your main .DAT file. BTW, you could have just (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Sorry for that, I think I oversaw your posting ... again sorry. Could you please mail the mpd in question? Please send it to mailto:m.lachmann@xpoint.at I will have a look at it. Theoretically there should be no difference at all. Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) No need to apologize, really. I have to say that I'm sorry if my post sounded a little harsh (It wasn't intended as such) (...) It's not about a single .mpd file in particular. All the .MPD files I've made have the same problem. (...) Anyway (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) You were *forced* to download the previous version! 3 days elapsed between when you asked and when you posted this reply. I'm sorry but for a hobby program, I don't see 3 days as an unacceptable turnaround time. Be patient, man. There's no (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

HELLO MR. SHORTSIGHTED!!!!!! (yes mr. Bliss, this includes you too) Can't you read the entire thread before attacking me????? I apologized to Michael! twice! Now please get off my back ok? I know my post sounded harsh but it wasn't meant that way. I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) In view of the tone of this response I stand by my original comments... settle down and play nice, please. I'm glad you apologised to Michael, anyway. ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G46nw6.pv@lugnet.com... (...) Lar, Though I agree with you in principle (both of your posts), I see Jay's side too. I know Jay a bit online, well enough to realize that English is (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Well said. No lasting harm done to anyone's reputation in my book. I've seen some of Jay's work and it's tres cool. And nobody likes it when it seems like they're being ignored. People get frustrated... The takeaway lesson, though, is... play (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)