 CAD / MLCad / 588 (-5)
  Re: Export command question

(...) Well, because you haven't answered my question I was forced to download the previous version of MLcad last night. Is it that hard to figure out what went wrong? Greetz, Jay Cal (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  How do you break down an inserted shortcut?

There are certain things that I'd like to be able to create once and then reuse many times in various different models. The most obvious example is a minifig. I want to build him once in a sitting position and once in a standing position, and then (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My top wishes for MLCad...

Peter A. Vogel <pavogel@pacbell.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G3zGvK.Eyv@lugnet.com... (...) This should be possible - will see when I have time for that ... (...) pretty (...) MLCad can do this already ... see ghost-parts and buffer-exchange (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  My top wishes for MLCad...

Some of this I'm going to look into using PERL to fill in (any advice on quickly rendering a piece to a BMP greatly appreciated) but I just wanted to share with you my perspective on using MLCad to produce instructions to be used with kids... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Sorry for the double post, (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact