 CAD / MLCad / 538
  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

(...) Hi, I have just one quick question, does this work with all camera angles? i.e. if the angle parameter were set to 10 degrees? Thanks in advance Jay Jacinto (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Hi, I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean by "angle." There is something called "angle" that actually controls the the type of "lense" that you are using (i.e. a wide angle verses a telephoto). These settings are independent. The angle (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Hi Jay; If you want to adjust the "look at point" you can actually select one of your peices in a model. Look at it's co-oridnates in the Model Part List (top right window). Then put these exact co-ordinates into the "look at" point... You will be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Think of "angle" as "zoom". The smaller the number, the "closer" you are to the object. The larger the number, the "further away" you are. Royce (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

OIC Thanks Jay Jacinto (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Hi, I was having problems because the PCT value was not set at 0 so the values I inputted for the camera position put the camera in a place I did not expect. Thanks Jay Jacinto (...) if (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

(...) Well, I think of it the other way around! See (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)