 CAD / MLCad / 464
Re: MLCad Startup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:37:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jeff Boen writes:
This is just a little nitpick, but I noticed that when MLCad starts up, it
isn't maximized. It is set to fill the screen, but not actually in a maximized
state. Occasionally i have accidentally gone to minimize the screen and • instead
dragged the entire window, this is how I realized the window state.

Mike, you might want to modify the window state to start maximized, unless • it's
something on my end.

Generally MLCad remembers the window-size and position when MLCad is closed
and started the next time.
I noticed big problems when MLCad was minimized when closed => then you just
could minimize or maximize MLCad and any other size was not possible anymore.
Therefor MLCAD ignores the minimized and maximized states at all => in case of
maximized you get it nearly maximized only.

I thougt that would be better then the bug :-)

But I will try what I can do for that problem ...

Michael