 CAD / MLCad / 463
462  |  464
Subject:
MLCad Startup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:47:27 GMT

This is just a little nitpick, but I noticed that when MLCad starts up, it
isn't maximized. It is set to fill the screen, but not actually in a maximized
state. Occasionally i have accidentally gone to minimize the screen and instead
dragged the entire window, this is how I realized the window state.

Mike, you might want to modify the window state to start maximized, unless it's
something on my end.