 CAD / MLCad / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Part Authoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:31:16 GMT

Has anyone tried to make new parts with MLCAD?  I would like to learn how to
do them and then contribute to the LDraw library.  I am assuming right now
that it can only be done with Notepad and saved then viewed with MLCAD, but I
don't know.

I am really hoping for part authoring to be implemented in the next version.
(hint, hint!)

Also, mucho kudos to Michael Lachmann.  Were it not for him, I would not even
be in the CAD fold.

Mike Poindexter