 CAD / MLCad / 307
  Re: Suggestion?

I turned off shading and turned on BFC, it seemed to improve speed a little. The settings you mentioned below were already set. I still have the problem with drag/dropping 'plopping' new parts into the window. Why don't they take on ALL the position (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion?

I guess with plop you mean dropping it ... than it's clear. If you add a part by hotkey 'A' the position is inherited from the previous one, if you drag and drop it, than it uses the position where you place it, the missing coordinate value which (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion?

So you could make it an option in settings. I think it would be a great option to add. Thanks, Adam Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:FzDAFD.LGy@lugnet.com... (...) missing (...) the (...) previous (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion?

I wouldn't think it's a good idea since this would confuse people. If you drag then drop it at a certain place then goes to a different location?! Michael Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FzEGrn.A95@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)