 CAD / MLCad / 2273
Re: LSynth 3.0 setup tutorial updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:35:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Willy Tschager wrote:

   Hi Jetro,

it’ll be a pleasure including them.

By the way Willy, you might be interested to know that I have added a part to the lsynth.mpd file to allow me to synthesize a flexible chain of round plates which I used to make this exhaust manifold for a V-8 engine.

It worked great.

In the real model, there is a flexible pneumatic tube run down the center to keep the parts together.

Eric Albrecht

Technicopedia