 CAD / MLCad / 2150
    Feature question —James Wilson
   This just came to me as I'm trying to assemble some CAD A-wings to compare new/old/unofficial creations. Is there a way to download a set inventory list from somewhere (peeron?) so that those parts are the only ones you have to work with? It also (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Feature question —Orion Pobursky
   (...) The short answer is no, the only product that support limited pallettes in LDD. The more complicated answer is yes, but only in a very limited way. You could create you own custom parts.lst file containing only the parts you want in it and (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Feature question —Ross Crawford
   (...) Another way to do that is to use the favourites functionality of MLCad, but you still have to keep count of parts & colours. And you still have to create the list manually. ROSCO (18 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Feature question —Michael Lachmann
   (...) Only the ways shown by Orion and Ross are working at the moment. I was thinking about such a feature long time ago, but failed with internal problems regarding the colors. The point was that it wouldn't be hard to limit the number of pieces (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Feature question —Lawrence Whitman
   (...) The way I handle this is to manually drag all the parts to the 'favorites folder' Then I copy the file to all the computers I use. This works well to limit the number of parts I have to search through. I give this file for the common sets to (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)