 CAD / MLCad / 193
192  |  194
Subject:
Big Scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:26:22 GMT

Hi,

working on a big project, I got a problem:

I build, using many subparts, that have to be only placed around in the
scene. But all editors go VERY slow, because of the amount of pieces (I
know I could do it with an calculator and text editor). Wouldn't it be
possible, to include somethink like qualitylevel 0 of l3p in MLCad?
Every subpart could be represented by one box. That should be fast to
draw and would be enough to align the subparts in the scene...

Ciao,
Joachim.

http://shadow-corner.ows.es/