 CAD / MLCad / 199
Re: Big Scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:46:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, George Manousakis writes:
<SNIP>

Hello,

Reading that you are working at MLCad v1.8 i'd like to ask if its possible to
select multiple parts without the bounding box appearing around them, since it
prevents the user to select parts that are inside this box. I know that you
can use the model part list but it's time consuming with big models... Thanks

George Manousakis

MLCad V1.8 will support unlimited selections (no limit on any number of
parts). With that I stopped drawing all the rectangles and display the outer
bounding box only. The crosses are still shown (to indicated selected parts).

I suggest the following: I still draw the bounding box, but I do not limit
selections inside the box, so you could still select other parts inside the
box.

Michael