 CAD / MLCad / 1821
Re: General Settings file?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:40:27 GMT

MLCad needs read/write access to HKEY_CURRENT_USER. For registration MLCad
needs access to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT as well, which seems to be a major problem
for a normal user under Windows XP.

Michael

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
This assumes your account has permission to write to the registry.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that all accounts have permission to • write to
the HKEY_CURRENT_USER portion of the registry.

--Travis Cobbs