 CAD / MLCad / 1820
Re: General Settings file?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:18:04 GMT

At 05:12 AM 11/30/2003 +0000, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
All the settings information is stored in the Windows registry.  This • mean that
you won't be able to copy the info to your cd, especially if you only • have acces
to one folder.

Actually, you should be able to export the settings from your main
computer into
a registry file.  Then, put the file on the CD, and simply double click on it
from Explorer to import the settings into the current registry.

[snipped useful information]

--Travis Cobbs

I have the same situation as Mark Chittenden save that I use a Zip disk for
everything. I now shall try out the registry export tactic.

Thanks!
--Ryan
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1