 CAD / MLCad / 1814
Re: Updating MLCad.ini
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
I wouldn't think that you get mail bombed but spammed.
E.g. My three accounts received 2300 e-mails during the last 200 days, 1500
have been spam :-(
So take care with distributing e-mail addresses in the future. I tend to
remove all machine readable e-mail addresses from my web pages, to not be a
source for spammers ...

If you wonder wy I wrote that, I just was going a bit cracy when I saw the
statistics today ....

Michael

Wow! That sucks. I mean, one cannot do anything but search through that crap
because otherwise one can easily lose important e-mail. Distributing e-mail
adress wasn't such a good idea..

Robert

P.S. How about to put e-mail adress as a picture into your www pages? is it than
still machine readable?