 CAD / Development / 9341
Re: Updating MLCad.ini
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:
hi folks,

before LDraw.org will come up with it's massive parts update 2003-3 I'd like to
check that the current MLCad.ini is up to date. I added the new 2003-parts at
the bottom of thier approriate section. once I got them confirmed I'll sort the
categories in alphabetical order. please have a look. is there something
missing? comments? do you have a better code?

the developers of the language DLLs are asked to add a translation for the
explanation in the header. just post them at lug and I'll add them in one go.

thx, w.

i edited my ini file for the following items: ( some may be unnoficial parts.)

minifig hand accesory-
goblet
camera
camera with side scope
town cup
town loudhailer
weapon bow and arrow
minifig suitcase
town signal holder

as well as maybe shortcuts for minifig helmets?