 CAD / MLCad / 1812
Re: Updating MLCad.ini
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:56:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:
regarding the translation I changed my mind. the arguments stated by robert make
sense. I've already deleted the german translation. sorry guys for burden you
with work.

Translations of the inifile's comments could be included in an additional
help file or something.

Just an idea
Niels

In fact, pretty good IMHO. We could distribute language dll's together with
small readme files - let's say readme_german.txt for instance and add the
information into that file. I guess it would be also nice place to add
installation/deinstallation instructions, credit to MLCad and contact to the
translator (so we get many letter-bombs from unhappy users :)
It shouldn't harm the installation as most of dll's is distributed in zipped
form (this is pure guess).

Robert