 CAD / MLCad / 1668
    Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi! PLEASE HELP! Recently I wanted to finish the Dutch language DLL for MLCad. Opening the DSW file I got this message: Code page 1252 is required to support a German (Austria) language resource in this file. See the "Multiple Language Resource (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Jaco van der Molen
     Anyone? "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:HEzvrG.oKv@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Michael Lachmann
     You should not mix language id's in resource files. Since I'm from austria, every project uses german (austria) resource ids as default. Changing that will cause the parser and compiler to fail because it cannot find any important definitions. Try (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

         Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Jaco van der Molen
     Problem solved. Phew... :-) But the thing is... I did not do anything. I just copied the same files from an old backup I had and could not find any changes. No matter. I can finish what I started now. (cross posted to lugnet.loc.nl) Jaco "Michael (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Jaco van der Molen
   I have finished the first "draft" version of the Dutch MLCad. See (URL) (in Dutch :-) Globally it says where people can download LDraw and MLCad + Dutch DLL file. The next step for me is to finalize and correct my typos and inconsistancies. What do (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Michael Lachmann
   Hi, not much ... if you are happy with the dll, I can either mention a download address of you on my web-page or host the dll for you on my server. Anyway I need an e-mail address where people can contact you in case of bugs or questions. Michael (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi Michael, It is on my website: (URL) you could just link to that, I would be happy! Jaco "Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> schreef in bericht news:HFptx3.1rv8@lugnet.com... (...) download (...) bugs (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

   Hi Jaco, the changes on my server are active now ... Michael "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFr99u.1sL0@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)