 CAD / MLCad / 163 (-10)
  Re: MLCad Suggestions

Please find below my comments .... (...) This should not be a problem, will try to make it ... (...) This is generally possible, but keep in mind that this might be a slower thing. (...) I will try something to make it better, and which works into (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Suggestions

(...) And how. Click to zoom, but only sometimes? Yeesh. AR is a great program in general and kudos to Adobe for making it available free, but that needs to be fixed. (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Suggestions

(...) I agree with this - it's one of the fundamental user interface design guidelines, and something that has tripped me up when using MLCad. (...) Ugh, you said to remove the modes and then put them back in! (with an alternate means of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Suggestions

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:13:07 GMT, Steve Demlow <demlow@visi.com> wrote: My suggestion, I want to be able to take a submodel and change the center of rotation so I can build a space ship door and be able to rotate it along the hing joint. ^_^ (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCad Suggestions

I've been using MLCad and having a lot of fun with it. It's a great program. I do have a number of suggestions that could (IMHO!) make it even better. - Part selection: Put a text entry field between the available parts and the preview area that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Help! - MLCAD won't read 754.dat

Help! I've tried to load several different models into MLCAD that use the "hose" subparts, and EVERY TIME, MLCAD responds with the message "The file 754.DAT was not found. Continue loading?" for EACH AND EVERY occurrence of 754.dat. I've tried (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Pictures/stickers

I think that in some version of something, it should give you the ability to add your own customized pictures or stickers to put on either figures or just whatever you want. (i accidentaly put this on the main board, i don't think it matters (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Changing the Rotational Axis

(...) Yeah! That's EXACTLY the problem I'm having! The transport door is one big dat file and since MLCad wants to rotate on the center of the box and doesn't actually give me a choice to move where it wants to roate elsewhere. Kya (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Changing the Rotational Axis

(...) Yeah, that makes sense, I'll have to give it a try. (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Sv: Sv: Changing the Rotational Axis

I'm not critizing the part authors. Not at all. Sorry if my english could be misunderstood. I'm grateful for the parts as anyone else. As I wrote: I was just guessing. I have never made a part ... yet :-) I was just pointing out, that from my point (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact