 CAD / MLCad / 158
157  |  159
Subject:
Help! - MLCAD won't read 754.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:09:56 GMT

Help!  I've tried to load several different models into MLCAD
that use the "hose" subparts, and EVERY TIME, MLCAD responds
with the message "The file 754.DAT was not found. Continue loading?"
for EACH AND EVERY occurrence of 754.dat.

I've tried copying 754.dat into the "models" directory,
and no luck; I still get this error message.

What am I doing wrong?

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!