 CAD / MLCad / 145
Re: Line of error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 05:42:40 GMT

Yes, I saw it too - was a rounding problem caused by a small speedup,  and
could already fix it so that its working again with 1.8.

I will try to find another way of reporting load-errors .... I thougt to
report errors just once per part and I think its a good idea to report the
line-number where the error occured.

Michael