 CAD / MLCad / 143
Re: Line of error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:08:04 GMT

"Mike Poindexter" <lego@poindexter.cc> writes:
Is there any way to program it to attempt to fix line wrapping errors?

IIRC, LDraw treats carriage returns just like any other whitespace, so
line wrapping in LDraw has no effect.  However, this would probably lead
to problems with lines which truly contain errors (eg, not enough
orientation numbers)...
--Bram