 CAD / MLCad / 140
Re: Line of error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:28:17 GMT

Is there any way to program it to attempt to fix line wrapping errors?  It
seems to me that if it encounters and error, it could attempt to remove the
carriage return and see if it continues to load properly.

I would think that would be very helpful, as that is probably the most
common error I have encountered from using the program.

Mike Poindexter

Mogens Sørensen <Djelle@get2net.dk> wrote in message
I have just finished looking through some posted dat-files. And of course
they had errors. Mainly because of linewrap. MLcad announces politely that
there is an error. But why not tell the linenumber too?!. That would make
errorfinding a lot easier.

By the way. I still have those faults in the 3D-modelview-window. You • know,
some triangles of the surfaces is missing. But is that only on my • computer?
The fault only occurs on sloped bricks.

And as always. Thanks for a great program :-)

--
Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen
E-mail - Home: Djelle@Get2Net.dk