 CAD / MLCad / 139
138  |  140
Subject:
Line of error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:28:49 GMT

I have just finished looking through some posted dat-files. And of course
they had errors. Mainly because of linewrap. MLcad announces politely that
there is an error. But why not tell the linenumber too?!. That would make
errorfinding a lot easier.

By the way. I still have those faults in the 3D-modelview-window. You know,
some triangles of the surfaces is missing. But is that only on my computer?
The fault only occurs on sloped bricks.

And as always. Thanks for a great program :-)

--
Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen
E-mail - Home: Djelle@Get2Net.dk