 CAD / MLCad / 1373 (-5)
  Re: New version of MLCad command spec

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ote2lu87meh0ltv...4ax.com... (...) Maybe it's not written in the right way ... what I ment was that developers should make clear that if they are not 100% mlcad compatible from the language (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New version of MLCad command spec

(...) This is an improvement, I think. However, the requirement for authors to clearly document what (parts) of your meta-commands they've implemented contradicts the restriction from reproducing your document or its contents. There are still basic (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New version of MLCad command spec

Hello Michael (...) I think the new license is working out well and people will be happy now ;). (see! i told you all!) ;) Play well Carsten (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New version of MLCad command spec

(...) Hi Michael, Looked over it briefly- misspelled 'listed' on page 3 (listet). Didn't really check too closely for spelling errors- that just jumped out at me. Also 'lizence'? :) We here in America use 'license' or more uncommon 'licence'- No (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New version of MLCad command spec

Hi, there is a new draft version of the MLCad command spec available for download at (URL) is in version V1.1 state draft. Please feel free to comment this document. I have rewritten the lizence section and added a section for the rotation points. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact