 CAD / MLCad / 1313 (-10)
  Re: Can I run MLcad from a cd?

I suppose you could do that. You cannot save settings though. So you will have to prepare your settings before you burn the CD I think... "Eric Hamelijnck" <ehamelijnck@zeelandnet.nl> wrote in message news:Gwu95z.Mnn@lugnet.com... (...) understand) (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Can I run MLcad from a cd?

Hello Eric "Eric Hamelijnck" <ehamelijnck@zeelandnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:Gwu95z.Mnn@lugnet.com... (...) understand) (...) this (...) Can you copy files from a CD to your laptop? If yes, then burn the complete ldraw - directory to a cd is it (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Can I run MLcad from a cd?

(...) So basically you DO NOT have access rights to 'install' software on the laptop right? You're just a user with NO ADM rights. What version of windows are you running? Could you get ADM rights so that you can install sofwtare? (...) I have NOT (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Can I run MLcad from a cd?

I am getting a laptop from my company,but instaling programs is enabled this for staying out of trouble with illegal programs (what i can understand) So I want to now if i can run MLcad from a cd. I have Found some post off this subject from Eduardo (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD for PALM?

Has anyone ever thought about compiling MLcad for use with palm pilots or other PDA's? I'm not technically savvy enough to know what the difficulties would be let alone whether or not it's even possible. All I know is that it would make it an even (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) I deleted the directory and reinstalled the utilities and dat libraries for a third time. For some reason the parts are there now. Thanks for the help. Tom (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) I just installed MLCAD, LDraw, complete, on my new XP install on my laptop. The parts you are asking about above are showing up just fine in my install. Did you run ldraw.exe with the "-y" option? Same thing for the "complete.exe -y"? Not sure (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found

(...) I scanned the individual updates for a few of the parts for which I'm missing the dat file. I didn't see them in the updates. Next, I looked at the parts list to see what kind of parts they are. The dat files which I'm missing are for some (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  About the alpha-channel (was: Re: How is this created?)

(...) erm, hate to sound like a know-it-all (cos I don't know it all) but the floor is a switch which isn't on by default. In L3P the switch to turn the floor on is -F. In L3PAO it is a checkbox which you have to activate before a floor is added. (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How is this created?

Hi all. Thanks for all of your tips. They will be a great help. Dave "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwHBsM.Kz8@lugnet.com... (...) convert (...) understand (...) '}' (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact