 CAD / MLCad / 1306
Re: Need Help with Dat files not being found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 01:25:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Thomas Mitchell writes:
Update

I downloaded the complete update for the parts. I extracted the file into
the parts directory. Running mklist.exe returned a new parts list. However,
the parts needed are not in the complete.exe. I took a look at the official
parts list which is provided in case a problem with mklist.exe occurs. The
part number is included in the parts.lst file. Only thing I can think of is
that the complete.exe file is not complete and I'll have to go through all
the updates.

Tom

I scanned the individual updates for a few of the parts for which I'm
missing the dat file. I didn't see them in the updates. Next, I looked at
the parts list to see what kind of parts they are. The dat files which I'm
missing are for some very basic parts, 1x4 plate for example.

Can someone check their parts directory and see if you have 3710.dat and
3795.dat? Don't email them to me if you have them, I need 30-40 dat files.
Just would like to find out what I'm missing.

Thanks
Tom