 CAD / MLCad / 1273 (-5)
  Re: Registering file types

Not AFAIK. What other programs would be likely to register those file types? The only other programs I regularly use on the laptop are stuff like MS Office. Also, it continues to ask even if I just start MLcad, exit, and start it again immediately. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

(...) Enhancement suggestion: Consider a place, perhaps in settings, where you can ask MLCad to register filetypes "again". The way some programs do it, where they ask you each time they realise that they're not registered for a filetype is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

I'm trying to find the problem (if there is one). Because in my case MLCad only asks once, then never again. So I wonder if you start any other application registering for ldr or mpd file types? Michael "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Registering file types

Just uncheck "register file type" in the -> Settings ->General -> Change-menu and the message won't appear again. Regards, Primus BuS LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC Official Battletech Fan-site (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Registering file types

Hi Michael, When I start up MLCad (2.12) it shows the following dialog: MLCad is not (properly) registered for it's file types. Register it now? Even if I press YES, it still asks the next time I start it. Any ideas? I definitely have admin rights (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact