 CAD / MLCad / 1273
Re: Registering file types
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:19:40 GMT

Not AFAIK. What other programs would be likely to register those file types?
The only other programs I regularly use on the laptop are stuff like MS Office.

Also, it continues to ask even if I just start MLcad, exit, and start it
again immediately.

ROSCO

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
I'm trying to find the problem (if there is one). Because in my case MLCad
only asks once, then never again.
So I wonder if you start any other application registering for ldr or mpd
file types?

Michael

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Hi Michael,

When I start up MLCad (2.12) it shows the following dialog:

MLCad is not (properly) registered for it's file types. Register it now?

Even if I press YES, it still asks the next time I start it. Any ideas? I
definitely have admin rights on the PC. This previously had an earlier
version installed if that makes any difference.

Thanks

ROSCO