 CAD / MLCad / 1269
1268  |  1270
Subject:
Registering file types
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 07:32:35 GMT

Hi Michael,

When I start up MLCad (2.12) it shows the following dialog:

MLCad is not (properly) registered for it's file types. Register it now?

Even if I press YES, it still asks the next time I start it. Any ideas? I
definitely have admin rights on the PC. This previously had an earlier
version installed if that makes any difference.

Thanks

ROSCO