 CAD / MLCad / 1272
Re: Registering file types
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
I'm trying to find the problem (if there is one). Because in my case MLCad
only asks once, then never again.

Enhancement suggestion: Consider a place, perhaps in settings, where you can
ask MLCad to register filetypes "again". The way some programs do it, where
they ask you each time they realise that they're not registered for a
filetype is annoying, and the way some do it, quietly reregistering, is even
worse. But providing a way to "rewrite" the registration might be a great idea.

(yes, I realise this is the opposite of what ROSCO is talking about. Seemed
apropos though.