 CAD / MLCad / 1263
Re: GPF on manual zoom in MLCad 2.11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:41:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Robert Miles writes:

For those that can't download just yet, the zoom is a relatively easy fix to
prevent the GPF!  Simply click on a piece BEFORE you do any zoom!  From what
I gathered, the entire model isn't referenced before the zoom takes effect,
thus, an invalid memory address is referenced.  Of course, this is only a
hunch, but the piece selection hasn't caused me a GPF at all so far! ;^)
Hope this helps out others!

Hey, neat tip! Thanks.