 CAD / MLCad / 1249
Re: GPF on manual zoom in MLCad 2.11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:04:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I have a fairly complex model as an MPD I am working on with lots of
submodels, and when I have it set to "draw to current part", I am
experiencing GPFs (or mysterious terminations) of MLCad 2.11 when I use
manual zoom. I will be zooming in or out, using the mouse to resize, and
MLCad just crashes. When it GPFs it's usually an illegal memory access but I
haven't been capturing the address

Have other people experienced this? I don't always upgrade to every single
release but if 2.12 is known to fix this that's good to know.

LMK if i can provide more info.

This problem has been fixed in V2.12..

This is what is news to 2.12
- Sorting of parts by color, name or position
- Automatic insertion of steps

****BUGS Fixed*****
- Unsolicted crash
- .LDR not supported in some cases
- Some corrections save picture processing

AHui