 CAD / MLCad / 1260
Re: GPF on manual zoom in MLCad 2.11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:55:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Ahui Herrera writes:
<snip>

I read through the back issues of this group before posting and got the
impression that the crash being fixed was a different one than one related
to zoom. (and I have to admit, I chuckle at the term... after all, what
crash is "solicited" ?? :-) )

Ahh, whats the harm in download the latest version? AHui =)

Was that a serious question? Given the number of different things on this
laptop (Apache AND IIS, WebSphere AND WebLogic, MQSeries, Oracle AND
SQLServer, etc. etc.) my policy on software is only upgrade when you have
to. Don't dump something that you know (mostly) works for something with
unknown new bugs.

This is now a "have to" :-). That's what I was trying to clear up.