 CAD / MLCad / 1252
Re: GPF on manual zoom in MLCad 2.11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:33:12 GMT

I have a fairly complex model as an MPD I am working on with lots of
submodels, and when I have it set to "draw to current part", I am
experiencing GPFs (or mysterious terminations) of MLCad 2.11 when I use
manual zoom. I will be zooming in or out, using the mouse to resize, and
MLCad just crashes. When it GPFs it's usually an illegal memory access but I
haven't been capturing the address

Have other people experienced this? I don't always upgrade to every single
release but if 2.12 is known to fix this that's good to know.

The crash is caused by an overwriting of a section in the graphic memory or something like this. Ask Michael if you need a proper
explanation 'cos I'm just a humble user and not an author. He has fixed the problem in 2.11 alpha 3 and therefor you should
immediatly upgrad to 2.12.

Willy

ps congratulations for the second place at the ISCC.