 CAD / MLCad / 1238 (-5)
  No versions work. Please help.

MLCAD: Since the 2.12 version does not work I downloaded version 2.12 and WinZip can't even open that up. Do you have any version that does work? Sincerely, Todd A. Schroeder (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD not working. Please help!

MLCAD: I downloaded LDraw and opened up the files. They are saved on my hard drive. I then downloaded MLCAD onto my hard drive and opened up the file with WinZip. I get this error message when I double click on the red icon...Invalid path (no Parts (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

Doh! Forgot the URL: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

I've just uploaded the first renders of the progress on my room design. I've used a scale of 1 stud to 1 inch, and if I had enough of the right bricks I could probably build this later :) At the moment I still have quite a bit of work to - the 2 and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

It's working correctly now. Sorry for any bother. Must've been a problem on my end... Best regards, --Ryan (...) a (...) right? (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact