 CAD / MLCad / 1154
Re: MLCad Bug(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 06:31:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Michael -
When you go into the new parts dialog (key shortcut I) and select 'custom
part,' the open file dialog doesn't support .LDR.  It only allows MPD and
DAT, so you have to key in *.ldr manually to view LDR files.

This has been reported already, and will be solved with the next release ...

Thanks.

Not sure yet, but might be a problem of the working directory. Can you try
to place the file into, let say, models and see if it shows up correctly?

Nope, still doesn't show up properly.  The minifig file, that is.  It comes
up as a blank file.

I can send you the files if you like?

-Tim