 CAD / MLCad / 1153
1152  |  1154
Subject:
*** MERRY CHRISTMAS ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 06:19:30 GMT

Hi MLCad fans,

first of all I would like to say thank you for supporting me through the
year with suggestions and bug reports.
In the next days I will be very busy because of christmas and my child and
therefor there is no room left for maintaining MLCad during the next one to
two weeks.

But since it's christmas I have (hopefully) and nice present for all of you:

Download an alpha (untested) version of MLCad from
http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/MLCad_V2_12_ALPHA_2.zip
and play with it.
Some of your feature requests and bug reports are in there ... and also two
new functions are implemented now:
Edit/Add/Autostep ... A new function to insert step command automatically
either after a certain number of parts or when the hight of parts changes.
For the later the next command might be helpfull (very experimental ...)
Edit/Sort which will sort parts from bottom up and back to front ....

So all to say now ...

I wish all of you "MERRY CHRISTMAS".

I believe we will read us before new year.

Regards,
   Michael