 CAD / MLCad / 1156
Re: *** MERRY CHRISTMAS ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:59:04 GMT

Merry Christmas to you too!!

I'm looking forward to the Autostep and sort features!(downloading now)

Gary

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> wrote in message
Hi MLCad fans,

first of all I would like to say thank you for supporting me through the
year with suggestions and bug reports.
In the next days I will be very busy because of christmas and my child and
therefor there is no room left for maintaining MLCad during the next one • to
two weeks.

But since it's christmas I have (hopefully) and nice present for all of • you:

Download an alpha (untested) version of MLCad from
http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/MLCad_V2_12_ALPHA_2.zip
and play with it.
Some of your feature requests and bug reports are in there ... and also • two
new functions are implemented now:
Edit/Add/Autostep ... A new function to insert step command automatically
either after a certain number of parts or when the hight of parts changes.
For the later the next command might be helpfull (very experimental ...)
Edit/Sort which will sort parts from bottom up and back to front ....

So all to say now ...

I wish all of you "MERRY CHRISTMAS".

I believe we will read us before new year.

Regards,
   Michael