 CAD / MLCad / 1151
Re: MLCad Bug(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 05:11:10 GMT

Does anyone have an answer for this?

-Tim

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:GoKn50.Az4@lugnet.com...
Michael -
When you go into the new parts dialog (key shortcut I) and select 'custom
part,' the open file dialog doesn't support .LDR.  It only allows MPD and
DAT, so you have to key in *.ldr manually to view LDR files.

Also, I have another problem, a rather strange one.  The same submodel I'm
trying to include won't display in MLCad.  I made a minifig in LeoCAD's
minifig generator, saved it as an .LDR file, and tried to bring it into
MLCad as a submodel.  It enters a line for the part, but says 'part • unknown'
and doesn't display the minifig.  I closed MLCad and restarted it • (sometimes
I've had to do that to refresh the submodels) and that didn't work.  I
double checked in LeoCAD to see if it wrote the file, it brings it up • after
it was saved.  Also, I can't even view the file by itself in MLCad, as an
LDR file or as a DAT file!  It just doesn't show up.

I haven't changed LeoCAD versions in quite some time, and I've • successfully
made minifigs in LeoCAD and brought them into MLCad as submodels before. • I
wonder what's wrong??

-Tim