 CAD / MLCad / 1150
Re: Save Picture Options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:27:32 GMT

Michael,

Any idea when this will be available?  Not to sound ungrateful, but I was
just about to come ask for the same thing!

As some of you may know, I generate the default images used on brickbay.
This is done using an excel spreadsheet to automate MLCAD.  It is highly
dependent on what was the default view when using the "save snapshot" feature.

I've been promising for a while to run the new parts and the new colors, but
my recent computer problems prevented that.  I just went to do some testing
(had to reinstall everything onto my new computer) and was surprised to see
that all of the images generated with a default "side" view of the parts.

Needless to say, the side view isn't very good for this as you really can't
see much of the part that way!

If you can make the old angled view the default, or make a check box to get
to it, that would be great.  Because i'm automating it it needs to be
something with a keyboard equivelent.  The current system where you use the
mouse to change the angle just would not work.

Thanks!

Troy

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Ok,

will be done ... :-)

Michael

"Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message
Michael,

Can you add an option to the current Save Picture dialog box that • duplicates
the default view used in previous versions of MLCad?  I have used this
feature in the past to create pictures of each step for printing • instruction
booklets and need to duplicate that exact angle for compatibility.

Thanks,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess