 CAD / MLCad / 111
    I need help with MLCad —Morgan Steele
   I now have succesfuly downloaded and installed MLCad. It is a great program. I assume since MLCad uses the LDraw parts that I can download the updates for LDraw and somehow be able to update my parts file. Help would be appriciated. Also I am (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: I need help with MLCad —Larry Pieniazek
   What kind of help do you need, it wasn't clear to me. (...) Yes. Before you installed MLCad you should have obtained and installed the latest parts files. When a new update comes out you update your parts files as usual, then run a utility function (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: I need help with MLCad —Morgan Steele
     yes that helped, thank you. and yes they were LDraw Pieces I was looking for. Just wondering If/Where I could download them. (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

         Re: I need help with MLCad —Chris Dee
     (...) All the official parts can be downloaded from (URL) and pre-release parts are often posted to lugnet.cad.dat.parts Specifically the bow and stern sections of the large hulls have yet to be done, but some of the new SW parts have recently been (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: I need help with MLCad —Steve Bliss
   (...) Nope, not to lcdp. Only postings of part files should go there (but follow-ups to part-postings are allowed). To request parts, post to lugnet.cad or lugnet.cad.dev. Historically, requesting parts has been a low-percentage game. But sometimes (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: I need help with MLCad —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well there you go then. (...) I have a perfect record. I've never been turned down when I asked for a part to be created. Before you attribute that to my godhood, I should point out that I've never asked. :-) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)