 CAD / MLCad / 1036
  what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

Hi, I get this message when I try to start the program: FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid! I tried reinstaling, and deleting the lachmann directory,in regedit. any other ideas? it ran fine last night after instaling the new version. Gary Flustrated. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

(...) I believe you didn't overwrite the dll or you have an old dll somewhere in your path. Please delete all old dlls and make sure there is a mlcad.dll in the directory where mlcad.exe is located. MLCad always tries to load the dll from the same (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

well after posting this, I got to looking and found that, there wasn't a .dll file from the .zip,or in the old files I had! I ran a search and found out that windows wasn't showing them (I hate the file hiding feature). I moved the newest one to the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)