 CAD / MLCad / 1041
Re: what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:25:20 GMT

well after posting this, I got to looking and found that, there wasn't a
.dll file  from the .zip,or in the old files I had! I ran a search and found
out that windows wasn't showing them (I hate the file hiding feature). I
moved the newest one to the right place,everything is great.

sorry I bothered you.

Gary

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@maxmobil.at> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Hi,
I get this message when I try to start the program:
FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

I tried reinstaling, and deleting the lachmann directory,in regedit.
any other ideas? it ran fine last night after instaling the new version.

Gary
Flustrated. :-(

I believe you didn't overwrite the dll or you have an old dll somewhere in
your path. Please delete all old dlls and make sure there is a mlcad.dll • in
the directory where mlcad.exe is located.

MLCad always tries to load the dll from the same directory where it is • itself.

Best way would be to extract the new release into a seperate directory and
start it from there with double click to see that it is working.

Regards,
  Michael