 CAD / MLCad / 1036
1035  |  1037
Subject:
what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:31:09 GMT

Hi,
I get this message when I try to start the program:
FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

I tried reinstaling, and deleting the lachmann directory,in regedit.
any other ideas? it ran fine last night after instaling the new version.

Gary
Flustrated. :-(