 CAD / MLCad / 1037
Re: what do I do? FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:02:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Hi,
I get this message when I try to start the program:
FATAL ERROR:MLCAD.DLL is invalid!

I tried reinstaling, and deleting the lachmann directory,in regedit.
any other ideas? it ran fine last night after instaling the new version.

Gary
Flustrated. :-(

I believe you didn't overwrite the dll or you have an old dll somewhere in
your path. Please delete all old dlls and make sure there is a mlcad.dll in
the directory where mlcad.exe is located.

MLCad always tries to load the dll from the same directory where it is itself.

Best way would be to extract the new release into a seperate directory and
start it from there with double click to see that it is working.

Regards,
  Michael