 CAD / MLCad / 1033 (-10)
  Re: NEW: MLCAD V2.10

(...) Thanks Gyug.. I never would have got that from the description. :-) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NEW: MLCAD V2.10  [DAT]

I haven't used MLCad for a while, but since I downloaded it and it took over the Open action for .DAT extension files, so when I doubleclicked on my file m__faust.dat (below), it was opened in MLCad. I noticed that the hands were not correctly (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NEW: MLSAVE V1.00

Looks very nice! Finally something worthy of replacing the Tomb Raider Movie screen saver on my machine. (Note to self: find polygon mesh of Laura Croft and convert to minifig-scale .DAT format and place in adverturer's model, to get best of both (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NEW: MLCAD V2.10

Completely different. The rotate feature generates a model out of bricks by rotating an outline. For example, give it a semicircle, and it will generate plans for a sphere made out of bricks. I'm downloading the screen saver now, and I expect that (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NEW: MLCAD V2.10

(...) Can you talk a little more about this? How does it compare to what LDLite does when you put it in rotate mode? Thanks! Looking forward to the new release! (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  NEW: MLSAVE V1.00

Hy friends, it's time for something new - therefor I'd like to introduce MLSave :-) MLSave ist a screen saver for windows which supports LDraw compatible files. Load a file into MLSave and let it assemble the model, rotate the model or even let it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

  NEW: MLCAD V2.10

***** NEW MLCAD V2.10 ***** Create your own virtual Lego models using the new rotation model generator of MLCad. Once you've created a model save it using using one of the new formats supported by MLCad V2.10 - GIF or JPEG (and sure - bitmap is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

  Re: MLCad *has* no perspective display (was Re: MLCAD wrong perspective display?

(...) Good point. I forgot to mention this optical illusion, which is well known. Two things which are the same size but which are surrounded by visual cues that suggest that one ought to be smaller will actually not appear the same size after (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  RE: MLCad *has* no perspective display (was Re: MLCAD wrong perspective display?

(...) Since we are so used to seeing things in perspective in real life, the isometric views can seem strange at times. For a large model we expect it to get smaller as it goes back, so in an isometric view we "see" it get bigger when it goes back (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LGEO and MLCAD colors

Steve: (...) Not quite right. LDraw recognises colours 0-15, 32-47 and some mixed colours up around 255 (255-510?). (...) Yes, please. Play well, Jacob -- Linux turns ten Monday. Time to celebrate. (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact