 CAD / MLCad / 1024
Re: LGEO and MLCAD colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:52:12 GMT

Steve:

You can refer to the LDraw FAQ for various color numbers.
The >16 numbers aren't recognized by LDraw, but are
recognized by LDLite, L3P (I think), MLCAD, and L3Lab.

Not quite right. LDraw recognises colours 0-15, 32-47 and
some mixed colours up around 255 (255-510?).

If you are the first to assign LDraw color-codes to these
new colors, be sure to send your list to Jacob, so he can
add it to the LDraw FAQ. :)

Yes, please.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Linux turns ten Monday. Time to celebrate.